I9300XWUGML4 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy S3 GT-I9300- How to Install

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware for Galaxy S3 I9300

The latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware is definitely a great update for the Galaxy S3 users as the device has been on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean from a long time. The latest firmware will upgrade the android version as well as will activate many new features, changes and improvements. Check out some of the new features and changes that coming with this latest update from below.

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean I9300XWUGML4 Official Firmware Download List

Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 model.
India: I9300XWUGML4_I9300ODDGML4_INU.zip
India: I9300XWUGML4_I9300ODDGML4_INS.zip

Download on { Tusfiles }

[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]

MOREINFO{….HERE….}


Labels:



Leave A Comment:

PaidVerts

ads